Book Now. £35 per Person
- Morning Surf: 10:00 – 12:00
- Afternoon Surf: 14:00 - 16:00
Booking in for a single session at the Surf School is highly recommended for first time surfers as well as those looking to dust off winter cobwebs. We split our groups dependent upon previous surfing ability, so you’ll always be surfing with someone of a similar standard.
You can choose between the 10am and 2pm session that we run daily.
For those that are here for their first time, we’ll take you through the basics of wave riding and water safety on the beach, before getting stuck into to catching white water waves lying and standing.
Those that already have some previous surfing experience will be given achievable targets for the session.
More advanced surfers are able to take advantage of a single session by focusing on a specific area of their surfing.
- 1 Surf Lesson: £35 per person
- 1 Surf Lesson & Afternoon surf hire: £50 per person
- A Full Day (AM & PM lesson): £60 per person
- 3 Surf Lessons: £90 per person
- 4 Surf Lessons: £116 per person
- 5 Surf Lessons: £140 per person
- Groups of 5-10 Surfers: £30 per person
- Groups of 10+ Surfers: £27.50 per person
What we provide
All equipment is included in the price of your lesson. This includes full length wetsuit and boots (depending on time of year) and a soft foam surfboard.
Beginners are allocated one of our soft foam boards especially designed for beginners. These boards are soft, buoyant, stable and easy to catch waves on.
We have a variety of different length boards to cater for all shapes and sizes so we make sure we have the perfect apparatus for you to start catching your first waves.
What you need to bring
- Swimming kit
- Old trainers or Flip Flops
If you’re doing the full day then we suggest that you bring some lunch, although we are normally near a pasty shop!
Book Now £35 per Person